Hugging and Chalking

This blog is about obesity and the inanity/insanity it spawns, the encroaching lawsuits and growing diet industry. Obesity is a matter of genes and personal responsibility. You can have an endocrine problem, or you can have a balance problem (too many calories and too little exercise). It’s not where you eat, but how much you eat; it’s not McDonald’s fault, or Mama’s fault, or Washington’s fault if your body is too fat or too thin. Rosabelle.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

The neglected health blog

My goodness; where does the time go?


I eventually lost 35 pounds and got back to a size 8.  But as always it's a struggle.  At my regular blog I wrote quite a bit about exercise and chocolate.  Yes, chocolate (dark) is good for weight loss.  Also, I've continued on the exercycle, and I'm at 2,588 miles in 17 months.  The little online record for biking across the country with photos lost its funding, so now I just track it in a notebook. Can't walk much; developed bursitis in my left leg last August after having it clear up in the right in June, so it has to be the stationary bike.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2014/11/coffee-vs-chocolate-for-caffeine.html

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2016/04/more-on-my-wonderful-chocolate-drink.html

Update: The bursitis ended near the end of June.  I added Fish Oil to my diet, and either that did the trick, or it's a placebo affect.  Either way I'll take it.  Can walk 5-10 miles a day as long as I stay away from hills and do it no more than 2 miles at a time. Now (October 10) I'm at 3,291 miles.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home