Hugging and Chalking

This blog is about obesity and the inanity/insanity it spawns, the encroaching lawsuits and growing diet industry. Obesity is a matter of genes and personal responsibility. You can have an endocrine problem, or you can have a balance problem (too many calories and too little exercise). It’s not where you eat, but how much you eat; it’s not McDonald’s fault, or Mama’s fault, or Washington’s fault if your body is too fat or too thin. Rosabelle.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mike Huckabee, the big loser

I support Mike Huckabee to be the next president of the United States, and yesterday he moved to 3rd among Republican candidates, behind Rudy and Thompson. However, he was making news in 2004 for becoming a "big loser" after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. He changed his diet and began exercising regularly. I think his philosophy that we have no quick fixes in our personal life will carry over well to the White House.

"This is a process," Huckabee said. "There will never come a day where you can say, 'Wow! I can wipe my brow, call it quits and go back to my ways because I have done this thing.' That is critical to know. Everybody wants a quick fix and something that doesn't require any change or any effort." (Wapo)


MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home