Hugging and Chalking

This blog is about obesity and the inanity/insanity it spawns, the encroaching lawsuits and growing diet industry. Obesity is a matter of genes and personal responsibility. You can have an endocrine problem, or you can have a balance problem (too many calories and too little exercise). It’s not where you eat, but how much you eat; it’s not McDonald’s fault, or Mama’s fault, or Washington’s fault if your body is too fat or too thin. Rosabelle.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Marah's Diet

"God, I'm so tired of being overweight. I know... You naturally thin people are shouting, "Then STOP eating you cow!!!". Yah, if only it were that easy. It is like a drug. A drug you have to ingest everyday. Food is a friend, comfort, pleasure and fills a void. Now I'm a very intelligent woman. I can tell you the caloric count and fat content for most foods. I know there is something missing in my life or else I wouldn't keep doing this. I know it's killing me. I am the Queen of self analyses. Believe me, I get it. And yet I struggle... Food is the first thing I think about when I get up and the last thing I think about before bed most days. It's the yard stick I've always used to measure my self worth. I've been good today because I didn't over eat = I'm a worthy person. I know...get a life. LOL"

Butterfly Project Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home